OUR TOP PRIORITY – OUR GUESTS: A COVID-19 UPDATE
The safety of our guests, associates and New York City community is our top priority. In light of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend services at our hotel as of March 24, 2020.
If you have an existing reservation with us now through June 30, 2020 we will be happy to relocate you to the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca, located at 39 Avenue Of The Americas at the same rate. If you would prefer to cancel or reschedule your stay, all cancellation fees will be waived, deposits and advance purchase payments will be refunded.
Thank you in advance for your understanding. We wish you all the best during these challenging times and look forward to welcoming you back to Duane Street Hotel in the brighter days ahead. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out at 212.964.4600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
We continue to closely monitor the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities. For more information, refer to the CDC or your local health organization.
Additionally, we will – as always – uphold the highest standards of cleanliness through increased sanitation and thorough cleaning of our public and private spaces as well as additional practices including:
- Implementing heightened precautions in food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleansing measures.
- Increasing the disinfecting efforts for our “high-touch” surfaces such as keyboards, elevator buttons, door handles and telephones.
- Providing additional and reinforced sanitation procedure training for our associates.
- Increasing availability and distribution of immediate sanitation products such as hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for the use of both our guests and associates.
- Continuing to monitor the published guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local health authorities and our cleaning product vendors and partners.
- Suspending daily housekeeping of guest rooms for those staying multiple nights to reduce human contact and possible exposure for both our guests and staff – guests may still request a cleaning service or additional amenities, linens, etc.
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to travel smarter and be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. To help reduce risk and protect others, we urge all guests and associates to use the same personal best practices standard for a typical flu season. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.