When is the resort/or hotel reopening?
- Our downtown Manhattan hotel is excited to reopen our doors Thursday, October 22nd.
Can I order in-room dining?
- Our on-site restaurant is currently closed.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, face coverings are required in all public spaces of the hotel.
Is valet/or self parking available?
- Self Parking is available.
What else should I know prior to arrival?
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Please contact the front desk and we’ll happily deliver them to your guest room.
- Extra towels
- Replacement bed linens
- Robes / Slippers
- Additional toiletries
Are pets permitted?
- Yes, advance notice will be required.
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our team of hosts are happy to provide recommendations and updates as to what’s open in Manhattan.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date COVID-19 Guidelines for https://www.nycgo.com/
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- Cancellations must occur 24 at minimum 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival to avoid any penalties. Please contact us at (212) 888-3500 with any questions on existing or future reservations.