Duane Street Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Duane Street Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked by calling (212) 964-4600.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Duane Street Hotel On-Site Facilities
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- Elevators have access to each floor
- There is an accessible washroom on the first floor
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom
- Showers seats are available upon request
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire